Reaching Reaching

This sounds really good! Nice hardstyle kick and melody. Melody is not fully in tune I think. You could try http://www.scales-chords.com/scalefin der.php to make sure you use the right notes!

Great job!

The Beats & The Drums The Beats & The Drums

Nice techno beat!

bass booster bass booster

Hardstyle should be around 150BPM and your kick needs working yes. You're bass is pushing the melody down so you should sidechain it a bit more or turn the volume down. Gets quite repetitive at the end.

Hardstyle Test Hardstyle Test

Not all the chords sound in tune. But very very nice intro! Nice hardstyle melody and sound. The kick could use some work, it is quite high but very nice song overall. Finally someone on newgrounds who knows what hardstyle means. The ending is out of tune too.

Flames [Hardstyle] Flames [Hardstyle]

I am missing a hardstyle kick and it sounds like you used a lot of sytrus presets. Overall song is not bad. I also guess you dind't compress your kick.

iCafe responds:

It's an old track. And those are nexus presents haha ;) I make all my own everything now. Thanks for your review

Dreams Require Work Dreams Require Work

Nice intro, still it is not hardstyle. This is techno/dance. I was waiting for the hardstyle to come the whole 7 minutes. Too bad, you should review how to make a hardstyle melody rhythm and how to make a hardstyle kick. A hardstyle kick is not a normal kick with a distorted bassnote after it. And the buildup is quite sudden.

Find the Courage Find the Courage

Song is quite good, although you shouldn't name it hardstyle because of no hardstyle kick. I dont like the distorted bassline.

RequiemoftheHeart responds:

I just used hardstyle as a tag because it does have elements of hardstyle as well as influence. Either way, thanks for listening. :)

Atom608 - Forever Dance Atom608 - Forever Dance

This is great, you really get the essence of dance music and we all love the sliding lead of course! You could lengthen the last part a bit I think (2:13). Because that is kinda short now.

Atom608 responds:

Thanks i have spent alot of time with this melody for this song and im not really used to making songs over 2 mins so thats why its so short but i try to make my songs longer with out them being repetitive.

Resolve (DJM4C Remix) Resolve (DJM4C Remix)

First of all, I like it a lot.
What I don't like: the 1:08 pitch up, the slap bass as lead in the seconds that follow (1:17). (at the 2:08 breakdown it sounds right again)
What I miss: lets hear some more of that sick bass Geoplex was talking about, the screamy LFO bass.
What I love: the sliding lead is awesome.

DJM4C responds:

Well Geoplex said that's what he loved about the song, so how could you have missed it ;p

Thanks for the review!

Pumps and Bumps Pumps and Bumps

I like this one :). Nice bass, many variations.